Thursday, April 26, 2007

Destination Next

With the head held high and sky being the limit
I follow the path that is less trodden
Onward through this journey of life
I travel alone in this crowd of millions.

I plan, I decide, on the turns of my life
And for a moment do believe
That this ship of my life I can guide
And steer it through to the other side.

But everytime I put my plan to action
Deeming my ships on clear waters
A sudden storm pours out of heaven
And ship wrecked I'm tossed on a new land.

Thus my life alters with each new turn
And to reach my destination,I shall always yearn.

However,on each new turn of my journey
I'v seen a land I had never seen before
And thus the experience that life brings
Is something I'm greatful for, above all things.

For to reach the top is what I aspire
But what keeps me eager and wanting to live
Is the thought that though lost I may be
There is always a newer land to see.

8 Comments:

At April 29, 2007 at 1:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sads !! good work.. keep it up..!!

 
At April 30, 2007 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Sajid Azmi said...

Nice one sadia..way to go :)..keep them pouring in

 
At May 1, 2007 at 5:44 AM , Blogger Sam said...

hey motu! thats a cool one i've read in a long time! Keep it up!
Great going(hugs)

 
At May 2, 2007 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Sadia said...

Thankee all!

 
At June 6, 2007 at 2:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read your poems and I think you write really very well.

So...when is the next one coming??

 
At June 15, 2007 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Sadia said...

Yes...Been busy running around during the last few days of my summer vacactions.
Getting back to writing now,will post some soon!Keep commenting.

 
At October 30, 2007 at 3:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good one, Sadia. We actually went school together(st. Louis), never crossed my mind that you could write so very well.
Good job!

- Preeti

 
At November 14, 2007 at 1:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dats soooo cool!!! keep riting.... n show me

:) ~*afreen*~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home